Tuesday, March 27, 2007

WOULD YOU PREFER TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS?

My programmes are a catalyst for Transgender people to 'Step into a Great Place in The World' which is fantastic if you are ready to reach your full potential right now. It's pretty scary to take the steps you want to take without knowing what the future holds. Once you have made the first move to talk to someone it will feel that there is no going back. How can you begin to take those first steps without closing the way back to a place where no-one knows your secret or who you are?

That's simple. I have set up all my business processes so that you can do business with me without anyone ( including myself) knowing who you are. Unlike most businesses I don't ask for contact details before you can access my services. You would need an email address, unless you prefer telephone contact, but this email address can be under a pseudo name if you wish. If you want to join the gymn you don't even need an email address - just a pseudo name and password and these details are not held on file by either myself or my internet provider so what could you possibly lose by calling into My Diversity Coaching Gymn to say hello?

How Cool is that?

Lynne Paris
Diversity Coach
www.my-diversity-coaching-gymn.net

Free Gymn Sessions ' Steeping into a Great Place in the World' on the last Tuesday of every month at 21.00 pm (UK time)

No comments: